Interactions/Mosaic Silver Edition is a fully-integrated, 18-book academic series.
- Language proficiencies are articulated across five ability levels (beginning through advanced) within each of the four language skill strands.
- Chapter themes articulate across the four skill strands to systematically recycle content, vocabulary, and grammar.
New to the Silver Edition
- Teacher-approved, contemporary, full-color design - for Interactions Access and Interactions 1 and 2 reading and Listening/Speaking - showcases compelling instructional photos to strengthen the educational experience.
- Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience for Interactions/Mosaic.
- Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test taking and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement.
- Self-Assessment Logs encourage students to evaluate their learning.
- Focus on Testing stratgegies and activities for TOEFL iBT preparations build invaluable test-taking strategies.
- Skills index for each student book helps instructors match textbook content with curricular standards and objectives.
- Guided practice using a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organization tools for academic skill building.
- Best Practices approach in the Teacher's Edition promotes excellence in language teaching and learning.
This is the intermediate to high intermediate level Writing student book.
PARAGRAPH REVIEW AND ESSAY DEVELOPMENT
Chapter 1: New Challenges
Chapter 2: Cooperation and Competition
Chapter 3: Relationships
Chapter 4: Health and Leisure
Chapter 5: High Tech, Low Tech
Chapter 6: Money Matters
Chapter 7: Remarkable Individuals
Chapter 8: Creativity
Chapter 9: Human Behavior
Chapter 10: Crime and Punishment
New to this Edition
Up-to-date, engaging global content appeals to the sophisticated, academic audience. Enhanced focus on vocabulary building, test taking, and critical thinking skills promotes academic achievement. Self-assessment logs encourage students to evaluate their learning progress. Focus on Testing strategies and activities build invaluable test-taking skills to prepare for the TOEFL iBT. Guided practice with a variety of graphic organizers provides students with organizational tools for academic skill building. Study Package offers 100% fidelity between print and digital versions.
What you need, where you need it.
McGraw-Hill Ryerson provides centralized online access to our supplemental resources. Many of our in-class solutions are supported by superior teaching aids like presentation ready PowerPoint slides, instructor's manuals, test banks, videos, and more. Text book supplements are accessible through the online McGraw-Hill Connect™ platform. Titles currently not supported by Connect are available via text specific Online Learning Centres.
McGraw-Hill Ryerson textbooks go beyond the traditional print format to include a comprehensive digital solution for students. Our key print titles include no charge access to the eBook and corresponding online study program. The eStore provides a full selection of McGraw-Hill textbooks along with information on the specific study program provided with each textbook. In most cases, you will also have the option go digital and save by purchasing an access card for a separate eBook and online study program.